Pax Romana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pax Romana, A History- Vol. 2

Go down

Pax Romana, A History- Vol. 2 Empty Pax Romana, A History- Vol. 2

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Vol. 2
Discernible Members of TI

Tensho

Tensho, as far as I can remember, was one of the starting leaders of TI. He was a friend and was active, until the day. One day Tecnsho got out of control. You could say that he was very cocky, arrogant, and reckless. He got outrageous, started spamming the forums and the embassy we had in TENE. He was outrageous, and a mad bull. I remembered that we could impeach people, so I set up a poll to impeach him, and it was mostly unanimous. Tensho has become a infamous icon in our history, as he was our first enemy.

22xander

22xander or we simply called him 22 was one of the dumbest, most independent people ever. His spelling is the most atrocious, awful things ever. He had pitiful spelling and was extremely uneducated. We always made fun of him and was terribly mistaken on many things. He was our village idiot. He grew up in a hippie community in New York that supported sex and drugs. They made their way into headlines because the police had tried to get the drugs from them. 22 also protested heavily. He was quite the person.

Back to top Go down