Pax Romana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Messages Made by Richard LV

Go down

Fake Messages Made by Richard LV Empty Fake Messages Made by Richard LV

Post  Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

The following are fake messages made by Richard LV that were used to get me out of TI. They were shown to Quantum Leap in NpO and I was then banned from diplomacy for a month. After that I was in the dark and Richard destroyed the alliance shortly after. The post can be found here: http://cntheilluminati.forumotion.com/t363-what-ew-said but you may have to have an account to see it. They were posted on August 24th.

To: King Richard LV From: Emperor Wilbers Date: 8/23/2012 4:04:41 PM

Subject: This is what you get!
Message: I will get my revenge soon, just you wait. Oh and your little government will not be up for long. I hope Terry Howard comes back and destroys you all, I will probably help him. You know I wanted to run the alliance, but no, you wouldn’t let me. I hope you go to hell, you, Emp, and your little yes-man Mike. I can’t wait until NpO attacks you all. Have a nice day fucker!

To: Emperor Wilbers From: King Richard LV Date: 8/23/2012 7:16:24 PM

Subject: Please stop.
Message: Emperor Wilbers, Please stop what you are doing. I am asking you for the second time, to please stop this. The Illuminati is finished with you. We do not want to drag this into a war. I honestly thought we were friends, but I guess I was wrong. Emp has told me to tell you, he is not mad at you or anything. I am not mad at you or anything, but if you keep doing this, I will become mad. I will be reporting what you have said to NpO, so they know what you are really like. I am not trying to threaten you or anything. Please just leave our alliance alone, we don’t need/wish for any trouble, from you or from NpO. You know we are trying to become a peaceful alliance, why are you saying these types of things?

Richard LV, President of The Illuminati

To: King Richard LV From: Emperor Wilbers Date: 8/23/2012 8:27:53 PM

Subject: RE: Please stop.
Message: I don’t care if we were friends or not, I am going to destroy you and Emp soon. Oh and Emp, your “Friend”, told me to attack you before. He even paid me 3 million dollars to do it. You should really pick your friends better, well it won’t matter now, because I’m coming for you. I also don’t care if you talk to NpO and tell them what I am doing, because they won’t believe a dumbass like you. I would also look out for your lackey Mike, I heard he and Kaos are planning to get you out of office. I can't wait to see you fall. I hate you Richard, I liked 22 MUCH more than you.(George said if you dare do anything, he will aid me in war, and I will make sure NpO back me up.)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum