Pax Romana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reunification of TI

Go down

The Reunification of TI Empty The Reunification of TI

Post  Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

After the great disaster (I personally don't remember this) we reformed. The original topic can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=113107&hl=%2Bthe+%2Billuminati

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

I, Emperor Wilbers, Triumvir of THE ILLUMINATI am here to announce that despite our recent calamity we are still trying to get back on our feet. We dropped from around 90,000 AS to 20,000 in a day because of extreme situations involving two members. I'll get to that later. Firstly, I would like to announce that we are officially re-established and will be fully functioning as of tonight. We are proud of this, and would also like to declare TI a peaceful alliance.

Recently we have had some serious internal problems with THE ruler King Richard LV of Ducain, and mrmik00 of Mikhailistan. These two criminals of TI are dangerous. They plotted against THE government of TI and are THE causes of our great downfall, which all happened in a day. Take heed to These words: Do NOT let These insane madmen into your alliance, or anywhere near. Don't take them for fools, They are intelligent. They are only in THE single digits of NS, but, their power is great out of CN. I must note that Richard is THE "leader" and is THE primary reason.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum