Fake Messages Made by Richard LV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fake Messages Made by Richard LV

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 pm

The following are fake messages made by Richard LV that were used to get me out of TI. They were shown to Quantum Leap in NpO and I was then banned from diplomacy for a month. After that I was in the dark and Richard destroyed the alliance shortly after. The post can be found here: http://cntheilluminati.forumotion.com/t363-what-ew-said but you may have to have an account to see it. They were posted on August 24th.

To: King Richard LV From: Emperor Wilbers Date: 8/23/2012 4:04:41 PM

Subject: This is what you get!
Message: I will get my revenge soon, just you wait. Oh and your little government will not be up for long. I hope Terry Howard comes back and destroys you all, I will probably help him. You know I wanted to run the alliance, but no, you wouldn’t let me. I hope you go to hell, you, Emp, and your little yes-man Mike. I can’t wait until NpO attacks you all. Have a nice day fucker!

To: Emperor Wilbers From: King Richard LV Date: 8/23/2012 7:16:24 PM

Subject: Please stop.
Message: Emperor Wilbers, Please stop what you are doing. I am asking you for the second time, to please stop this. The Illuminati is finished with you. We do not want to drag this into a war. I honestly thought we were friends, but I guess I was wrong. Emp has told me to tell you, he is not mad at you or anything. I am not mad at you or anything, but if you keep doing this, I will become mad. I will be reporting what you have said to NpO, so they know what you are really like. I am not trying to threaten you or anything. Please just leave our alliance alone, we don’t need/wish for any trouble, from you or from NpO. You know we are trying to become a peaceful alliance, why are you saying these types of things?

Richard LV, President of The Illuminati

To: King Richard LV From: Emperor Wilbers Date: 8/23/2012 8:27:53 PM

Subject: RE: Please stop.
Message: I don’t care if we were friends or not, I am going to destroy you and Emp soon. Oh and Emp, your “Friend”, told me to attack you before. He even paid me 3 million dollars to do it. You should really pick your friends better, well it won’t matter now, because I’m coming for you. I also don’t care if you talk to NpO and tell them what I am doing, because they won’t believe a dumbass like you. I would also look out for your lackey Mike, I heard he and Kaos are planning to get you out of office. I can't wait to see you fall. I hate you Richard, I liked 22 MUCH more than you.(George said if you dare do anything, he will aid me in war, and I will make sure NpO back me up.)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top